Friday, November 10, 2023

20 years later - a retrospective

20 years later - a retrospective

It has been about twenty years since Moon Lee embarked on her treacherous journey of betrayal of her then marriage in a history-making fashion.  This passage of time revealed a long record of both believers and non-believers of my side of actual events.  In retrospect, this does not matter to me.  I revealed the truth only to set the record straight because Moon chose to tell lies to hide her shame.  Only ignorant people will believe otherwise because I had no reason to say anything that was not the awkward truth.  

I cannot be bothered about how Moon Lee is doing now.  The utter shame she must have felt should have caused her great stress since her scandalous divorce; that was indeed the reason for her lies to cover up this momentous disgrace.  I can only revel in my own happiness since I got rid of the scourge of her relationship.  I do not regret meeting her but I do regret what she turned out to be.   But that is all in the past; my new beginning had given rise to a glorious new dawn of life.

My family life and professional life have never been better.  See www.drdennislaw.com and www.dennislawcompanies.com.  My wife Alyssa is the joy of the Law family and enjoys its bountiful benefits.  My daughter has graduated from one of the best technology colleges and is now independently working as a software engineer.  In addition to my traditional commercial real estate business since my retirement from surgery,  I own interesting hospitality businesses: www.canyonmadnessranch.com and www.cabobajaluxuryvacations.com.   My recent musical theater production, see www.MozartRequiemEvermore.com, was a success beyond the wildest imagination.


                                                        Family photo from last Christmas

 

No comments:

Post a Comment